After the dissolution of the Jesuit order, the building housed military hospital and barracks, hence the diversity of exhibits among which are:
Prehistoric pottery, nearly complete vessel from Roman times, a few complete grey pots called ‘siwaki’, plates, vases, bowls, and grey, glazed, and semi-majolica clay pots from the 14th to the 20th century.
Other utilitarian objects such as clay pipe stems, Chinese porcelain vase made in England in 1847, and a few fragments of chinaware and faience utensils.
Glass vessels and fragments of glass utensils, including goblets and goblet feet, beakers, 17th and 18th-century tumblers, bottles and flasks.
Silver coins minted during Stephen Báthory’s reign in 1586, 17th-century Lithuanian coins, iron objects such as door hinges, wrought nails, horse shoe and spur.
French Opinel pocketknife with wood casing, copper mug, a kettle, and a leather coin purse. Highlights of the exhibition include a piece of petrified wood and an unidentified sandstone object.
16th to 18th-century richly decorated triangle tiles most probably coming from stoves from former cathedral. Other, which might also come from the Jesuit college or the cathedral, 17th-century glazed brown and green tiles, as well as very decorative 18th-cenutry tiles painted with cobalt, as well as 19th-century corner and framing tiles.
Photographs documenting stages of renovation works in former Jesuit College between 1995 and 1989, recreated maps of Krasnystaw from the first half of the 16th century and the 18th century according to Pawłowski, copies of maps from 1811 and 1930, and images of the castle according to Zygmunt Vogel.